Fat bike announcement.

Coming soon! Very soon.
Nireeka Official

Fat bike announcement.

Post by Nireeka Official » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:49 am

The Fat bike will be revealed soon, please subscribe here to get 50% off: http://www.nireeka.com/subscribe?model=fat

Manticore

Re: Fat bike announcement.

Post by Manticore » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:17 pm

This is awesome news!
This tells me that all the delays and lessons learned for the Homie are paying off, and Nireeka plans to be around for a while.

Marco Moschet

Post by Marco Moschet » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:33 pm

I think it is a little bit early to start promotions and discounts on new products. It looks like the first Nireeka bike has currently enough problems that have to be solved.

Max Shojaie

Post by Max Shojaie » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Marco Moschet wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:33 pm
I think it is a little bit early to start promotions and discounts on new products. It looks like the first Nireeka bike has currently enough problems that have to be solved.
First of all, it's not wise to ignore another section of the market only because one of the products have some issues. It's like expecting Apple to stop promoting iPad because of typical iPhone issues.

Secondly, we learned so much from the first project and it's the right time and thing to use the experience for developing a new project. Designing and developing Fat bike took us only a few months because now we have the facility, HR, experience and enough knowledge. Furthermore, a lot of the issues will be solved with the new controller, and we're already working on it.